Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Amazon prime TV

wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:39:39 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 10:19:34 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Ah, OK. How do you power that thing up?

I looked and it is the HDCA-1 One in, One out and one for power from a
wall wart.
That is 15dB not 16.

If you have good power from your wall wart 50ft away, that should be
good to go. I think you're right... I'd start looking at your antenna,
its placement, and aiming.

Good luck!

The wall wart is more like 3 feet away, connected with 18ga Quad
Shield.
The antenna is mounted on the peak of a gable end and the cable goes
in the attic right there. The amp is just inside, plugged into a
receptacle put there for the purpose. From there I have the 50' cable
to the TV.

Maybe too much signal. Try without the amp. Maybe overdriving the
inputs.