Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Here we go!

Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/28/18 4:05 PM, Tim wrote:

10:47
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 08:13:39 -0500, John H.
Why do you think the Kimber is exempt. It has a detachable magazine.
Also Harry's silencers will have limited use in the future since
threaded barrels seem to be outlawed too.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22H.R.5087%22%5D%7D&r =1

We have heard this song before and the next step from the California
****s (boxer and feinstein) will be a ban on "sniper rifles" roughly
defined as any center fire rifle that can mount a scope.

..

I don’t think anyone is paying attention to feinstein anymore. She can’t
even get the party nod to run again..

Didn’t barm boxer resign or retire?

Actually, the Dems didn't endorse any candidate for that Senate seat.
I'd guess Ms. Boxer will win another term if she really wants it. The
party out there has gotten more liberal than she is.

The Dems endorsed Feinstein’s challenger.

And kamela Harris already replaced the stupid person.