Default Here we go!

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 18:59:04 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 11:47:25 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 08:13:39 -0500, John H.
wrote:

"The bill prohibits the ?sale, transfer, production, and importation?
of semi-automatic rifles and
pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic
rifles with a magazine that
can hold more than 10 rounds."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2650087

There goes my Mini-14, and the P226, but I get to keep the Kimber .45 and the .22s!

Nah, they wouldn't do that. Bull****. If they could, they'd ban all
firearms. That's the next step.

Why do you think the Kimber is exempt. It has a detachable magazine.
Also Harry's silencers will have limited use in the future since
threaded barrels seem to be outlawed too.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22H.R.5087%22%5D%7D&r =1

We have heard this song before and the next step from the California
****s (boxer and feinstein) will be a ban on "sniper rifles" roughly
defined as any center fire rifle that can mount a scope.

Whoops! My misread. I guess only the revolvers stay. Everything else has
detachable magazine.

My 45 has a 6 rd mag.

I bet there is someone out there making a 15-20 or more. At a certain
point it looks like a shoulder stock for people who want to shoot
themselves in the foot. ;-)