Peter Wiley

Default DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT OZ1 IS TROLLING OTHER NEWS GROUPS?

"katysails" wrote in message ...
I am truly sorry that I resorted to defending myself. I was attacked for
knowing something and asked to qualify myself. How else can one do that?

Your posts in deefense mark you as a person with rather low self-esteem. People with a good image of themselves ignore cracks
and jibes if they know they are right and proceed onward.

It is not likely that there are many
that are as well traveled.

A very stupid statement to make in this group/
The first response I
received was from OZ saying I was an idiot for wanting a gun on board.

So you're going to tell someone from a gun-free nation that he's wrong?

For God's sake, Katy, Australia is NOT a gun free nation and never has
been. We have pretty heavy restrictions on hand guns, thereby ensuring
only the cops and criminals (little difference there is between the
two groups, recently) possess them. Lots & lots of long arms about,
all my family own firearms.

Oz's opinions are far from universal here.

Peter Wiley