Default Amazon prime TV

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 17:06:57 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 17:04:59 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Thst's too much to pay for tv. Our fiber cable and internet is
free, but I put up a small OTA emergency antenna and I get about
60 channels with it.

That's for everything. If I don't get the discounts I may try an outdoor antenna. I've got one, just
too lazy to put it up yet.

Digital TV has made the antenna thing a lot less rewarding. In
Maryland I could get all of the DC stations with a coat hanger and if
you had any decent antenna at all you got Baltimore as well as DC.
With a rotor you could point it south and get Richmond (Important to
my Ex when the skins games were blacked out)
These days, with a deep fringe antenna and an amp I have trouble
getting the Ft Myers stations 30 miles away.