Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Amazon prime TV

On 2/26/18 4:55 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:55:36 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:46:05 -0500,
wrote:
.

What could be easier than a mouse and a real keyboard for entering
things you want to search for? I hate trying to poke out text on a TV
remote.

With the Amazon thingy, you just talk to it. Haven't you been watching the Olympics at all? The cute
little thing's name is 'Alexa'.

We have one, I won't have it on in the house. I don't need a spy
listening to everything I say and broadcasting it on the internet.

Hell, we can hear and see everything you do through your microwave. )