Scout

Default Fourth of July movie recommendations

I'm a King fan too, although Dean Koontz (IMHO) is much, much better.
I would have liked the book (Shining) more too had Nicholson not stolen the
show.
Scout
Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes

"katysails" wrote in message
-- you didn't like Spartacus!)?

Ok...so I liked Spartacus...the rest, though...blah....I liked _The

Shining_ much better as a book than a moviue (as I like most
of Stphen King's work as books and not movies)...
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.