jlrogers

Default DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT OZ1 IS TROLLING OTHER NEWS GROUPS?

The well is cold, and dank, and deep. The echoes bounce and float, reaching a rich cacophony of confusion. Either that or he has
his head up his ass.

"anonymous" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 10:55:32 -0700, Danny Taddei
said:

You sound like you should be thinking about yourself and not me

Danny boy, you've made yourself the center ring clown in the circus. Even I,
who sometimes complain about a certain lack of civility in the group, can't
resist taking an occasional kick at you. I find it astounding that you can't
understand why you're taking this grief.