Default Amazon prime TV

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 22:33:38 -0500, wrote:

I am really serious about cutting the cord. My wife says after the
olympics but that was today.
I am already transitioning to streaming, I am working my way through
the Amazon Prime documentaries They have just about anything that PBS
ever aired. I talked about the American Experience show about the MLK
assassination the other day. Today I am watching Frontline season 27
ep 8. This is contemporary with the 2009 crash and it is pretty
interesting, carving through some of the myths we may have.

Even more prescient is the next show, about the debt ... back when it
was only $10 trillion.