Tim Tim is offline

Default Kids Say the Darndest Things

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 12:37:30 PM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/23/18 12:30 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 08:14:35 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:42:07 -0500,
wrote:

Well, you don't see many kids walking around with handguns, do you?

There seem to be plenty of them in Baltimore, Detroit and Chicago..
That is the point of a handgun, you can't see people walking around
with them.

To the liberals, those don't count, remember.

You made a good point. If the parents OK it, who's going to stop them. Perhaps we need to see some
much stronger action taken against parents whose kids have access to the guns and use them
illegally.

Most of those kids don't have functional parents

Any parent who gives a functioning .22LR Rifle to a little kid, one less
than 16 at a minimum, is not a functional parent.

I had my own .22 Marlin at age 10 and bought my own .357 when i was 15. Guess my parents really screwed up.