Default Kids Say the Darndest Things

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 08:27:11 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/23/18 8:17 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/22/2018 11:44 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:47:22 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Maybe the fact that the military look alike weapons have extremely high
capacity magazines available.

It is pretty hard to find any kind of gun with a detachable magazine
where they don't have big ones. It is certainly true of the Rugers.

Try to legally buy one in Massachusetts.Â* If you showed up at a range
with one the range safety officer would confiscate it and escort you
from the range ... at least they would at the club I belonged to.

My current CZ 512 has five or 10 round detachable mags, as did my
previous CZ bolt action rifle. I believe the bolt action Ruger precision
rifles are limited to 10-round mags.

Are you saying I can't find a bigger magazine for either of them?