Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Kids Say the Darndest Things

On 2/22/18 3:45 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:21:01 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 2/22/2018 12:13 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 07:25:20 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Here's a weird one. In Massachusetts, one of the most liberal states, a
15 year old can legally purchase and own a long gun with his/her
parent's permission.

If the parents are OK with it, can't a kid have any gun they want at
any age? Who is going to stop them?
I had my first shotgun at 14-15 when I started to hunt but I had a .22
for years before that. I suppose technically it was my dad's, handed
down from my grandfather but I had free access to it and they sold
ammo at the 7-11.

Fortunately, most parents I know personally have more smarts and a sense
of responsibility to allow their kids at any minor age to own guns.

That is Acela corridor thinking again and big city thinking at that.

That's just more of your Duck Dynasty mindset.