Default Kids Say the Darndest Things

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:24:15 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 2/22/2018 12:33 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 07:45:34 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

How many schools have had innocent children killed with bare hands or feet?

Again you are just talking about what makes the news. During that same
5 year period tens of thousands of black "kids" were killed with
handguns.
BTW do you really think that if there were no AR 15s, there would be
no more school shootings? It is just that this is the most popular
rifle sold here.
And what happened to all of those AK-47s that were going to kill us
all 20 years ago? Do you think they disappeared? There are around 4-5
million of them here, 2 million added to the inventory during the
phony "ban" ("loophole" guns with a thumbhole stock). The AR people
just had a better marketing campaign and it is actually a superior
firearm. Once people got over all the myths and nam stories and got
those AKs in their hands they figured out they were **** but they can
still get a lot of lead downrange very fast.

I also noticed Columbine was not on your list. Those boys used 9mms (a
Tec 9 and a "tactical" rifle like Harry's) and shotguns.

The source of the data I posted was specifically related to AR-15 type
weapons.

.... and you ignored the ones that did not fit your rant. Are you sure
you are not a Democrat?