Jonathan Ganz

Default DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT OZ1 IS TROLLING OTHER NEWS GROUPS?

And, you're just a lying iguana boy.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
news2MNa.120025$MJ5.84724@fed1read03...
Capt. Moron - I don't claim membership in some yacht club as sailing
experience! If did, it would out class you in a heartbeat. You're such
a loser you don't even know you're a loser. Come on down to the nice
piece of real estate and start that yapping butty boofer. I'll try not
to make any pooping sounds that would turn you on.

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Yeah??!!.... Gosh Danny are you feeling paranoid? Ha Ha Ha Ha.......

That's the problem Dano.... online you are as susceptible as you are

stupid.
You beg targeting and whine each time you are targeted. Now you claim to

be
ensnared in the fishnet "stocking"scandal! Get a grip bucko.... Use
policy???? Go on Ya cry baby.... take your ball and go home... I hear

your
mother calling you. Girly Boy.... Fem Bot.... Wuss... I haven't seen
anyone act like a bigger baby in years.

You disgusting, lying sack of ****..... I bet you had the crap beaten

out
of you a lot at school. You're not man enough to accuse anyone here of
sabotage are you?????........

CM

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html