Default Kids Say the Darndest Things

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 20:52:48 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

John, I agree with you that the problem isn't really guns. All of them
can kill. The problem is more a mindset and fascination with military
type assault weapons. They are, by a wide margin, the weapon of choice
by these sick people.

It is just the most popular rifle sold in the US today, by a wide
margin. We still have more people killed with bare hands, feet fists
etc than all rifles combined so it is not really the major killer.