Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Kids Say the Darndest Things

On 2/21/18 3:52 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:27:33 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/18 1:16 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Students at the Florida press conference make more sense than adults.

Whatever happens will be a test of leadership for Trump. If he produces
nothing or next to nothing (the current proposal to pay for more
reporting from the states is nothing).

===

Out of deference to your omnipotent wisdom, I'm sure he'll consult
with you in advance of any major decisions.

---
http://www.avg.com

It's hard to think of anyone I know who doesn't know more about firearms
and firearms safety and the need for better controls on obtaining
firearms than Trump. Of course, that is also true of many other subjects
important to our government and Constitution.