Lawrence James

Default Holsclaw Trailer shock

You really should replace shocks as a pair. The old one is not going to
match a new one any more even if it is the same model because of the age.
That will probably open up your options a bit.

"TomZ" wrote in message
om...
I have a real old Holsclaw trailer for my aluminum v hull. Love the
trailer but recently blew out a shock. I am in a quandry as to a
replacement. NOBODY can reference it. Maybe someone can suggest one
that is close. The info on the shock is as follows: Gabriel shock one
number on it 610003 and another one P6CE
its a side mount style 1/2 diameter bolt, 1 1/2 length, 8 1/4"
collapsed and 12" extended. It may be oil filled by I will take
Pnuematic replacement.

Thanks

TomZ