Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Interesting statistic

On 2/20/2018 8:08 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:41:39 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Just heard that 75 percent of young people today are not eligible for
military service for various reasons including physical condition, lack
of education, drugs, felony convictions, etc.

Serious reflection of the times we live in.

About 30% can't pass the AFQT. Wow. That is some dumbing down of our education right there.

https://0.tqn.com/z/g/usgovinfo/libr...e_to_serve.pdf

And those who do serve score higher than the national average for
educational standards.