posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] Phantman00@nospam.invalid is offline

Default Strength of a steel 55 Gal drum

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:24:06 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Did u get your trailer out

Unfortunately no. And thanks for asking. The project is still on my
things to do list, but bumped down in priority due to aging and health
problems.... among other issues. I still have the drums and hope to
get back to the boat project someday if I live long enough. Otherwise,
the project could fall to one of my unfortunate heirs. In my will
though, I'll point to this thread for guidance. There's some good info
here that an unfortunate heir is going to need. ;-)
(but hopefully I'll get back to it myself at some point)