Alex[_13_] Alex[_13_] is offline

Default Ice age by 2050?

True North wrote:
On Monday, 12 February 2018 09:20:13 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 01:38:55 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:26:31 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.
It might be worth sacrificing a few gallons of fresh gas to dilute and
flush out any remaining water. Suck that out and recycle it too.
It's a shame you can't find something to do with that gas.

I got a hose into th corner of the tank. Boat is tipped up and at an
angle. Pumped water for a long while and then gas. So I think it got
almost if not all the water out. Only about 30gallons in the drum, so I
may let it sit for a few days and pump,some off the top, and add a little
to the cars once in a while. Local hazardous waste facility only takes it
in 5 gallon containers or 50# max. They will return containers, So
maybe a couple trips. Or a large bonfire.
It is a joke Don.

Sounds like a plan.

Maybe invite the neighbors for a hot dog roast when you have the bonfire? (Another joke, Don!)

Reminds me of an incident as a kid. My grandfather told me to gather and burn a pile of brush in the
orchard. As a 10-year old, I didn't know much about gas. So I got a cupful from the gas tank and
threw it on the brush pile. I then lit a match and threw it on the pile also. WHOOOOM! One loud
explosion which knocked me on my ass. Luckily no other injuries. Taught me my lesson about using gas
to start a fire.

"Maybe invite the neighbors for a hot dog roast when you have the bonfire? (Another joke, Don!" Uh huh! Keep telling yourself that.

Poor quoting. Try again.