Alex[_13_] Alex[_13_] is offline

Default Is everybody happy with they new tax law

amdx wrote:
On 1/26/2018 3:32 PM, amdx wrote:
On 1/13/2018 7:34 AM, amdx wrote:
On 1/13/2018 4:33 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/12/2018 8:01 PM, Alex wrote:
amdx wrote:
On 1/8/2018 6:29 PM, Alex wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 22:35:27 -0500, Alex wrote:

amdx wrote:
and hey, how about the stock market?

20 day update.

Dow up another 5%, unemployment down to 4.1%, the government is not
shut down, despite the dums, the kids have insurance (CHPs), business
confidence is up, many, many businesses have given bonuses to low
level employees, Apple is going to repatriate overseas money,
companies are committing to expand production.
Just think how great it will be when the tax reduction starts
showing up in peoples paychecks.
Hang on, it'll be quite a ride with the dum's complaining all the way.
Mikek

Help me, I falling! Another 2.4% and I'll be back to Jan 1 level.

I love it. I have a decent amount of money to invest before tax day and
I was hoping to see a drop. It's long overdue.

I know it's not a good thing for those of you who are drawing from IRA's
and 401K's but these corrections are historically short lived.