justan justan is offline

Default Nune's memo

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/2/18 1:13 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trying to take in what the memo (that has now been released) means.
Seems that the FISA court was not informed of the fact that Clinton/DNC
paid Steele for the Trump dossier. Also, Steele acknowledged to FBI
that he (Steele) was "desperate" that Trump never
be elected POTUS. This information was also not given to the FISA court
in the request to conduct surveillance.

I'd love to see the Democrat's version. It should also be released.

Page was under FISA court surveillance long before ******** Trump
entered the nominating race. The surveillance was continued, and for
good reason, since for some years he has been a person of interest in
playing games with the Russians.

The "dossier" was initiated by Republicans who did not want Trump as the
nominee.

I'm surprised you take anything from Nunez at face value. He's Trump's
boy and has been caught more than once playing games with his committee.

Oh, I'm around. But busy.

Good for you, but you haven't been paying attention to what is
happening. Maybe we can use Muillers group to investigate Hillery
and her dirty party. Lets investigate our own problems and put
Russia on the back burner.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/