Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

Now that is funny!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I remember one time this idiot that was trash talking me to folks at the
marina.... he ran when I challenged him to back up his words. I borrowed

big Gay Pride Flag from the Lesbians at the house boat [ he was callin'

them
down as well and they wanted revenge] and climbed the mast on his boat to
hang it that night. He was too fat to remove it himself and nobody would

do
it for him. He had to step the mast with a cherry picker to get it off. He
was 2 days with a gay pride flag and getting more attention than he ever
wanted.

Sweet Revenge..... his nick-name now is Gay Gary!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| no need for that. there *is* a place for trucks to pull over and ''wet
their
| tires'. boobs hangs out their at night trying to make 'friends' (and a
few
| bucks). he' was too chicken to show that day, though. He was and always
| will be a lying coward.
|
| SV
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Pull over and pretend to be taking a cell phone call.... they won't
bother
| you. It always works for me when I have to roll up a doobie. ;-D
|
| CM
|
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | You went to meet Scotty?????? I don't believe it!
| |
| | Problem is...there was no turnoff and there are always cop cars

ready
| pounce
| | at the booths. Maybe scotty was trying to get me arrested?
| |