[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default SOTU

On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:07:49 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/31/18 12:40 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:03:21 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

10%
of Americans who own 80% of corporate shares need more money.

I heard MSBNC say that too but what they ignore is just because most
working class Americans do not hold individual stock shares, they are
still invested in the market through their IRA and 401k plans. That
statistic they like to throw around assumes mutual funds are not
stocks.
My wife is a Trump hater too but she certainly likes the 10 grand she
made in her 401k last year.

What is the basis for your comment about "most" working Americans, and
how does that conflict with the claim that 80% of corporate shares are
owned by 10% of Americans?

===

You've spent 20 years in this group trying to convince us that you are
an affluent yachtsman. Do you really think that's possible without
being in the top 10 percent?

So were you a fraud then or are you a fraud now? My guess is both.

---
http://www.avg.com