Default Woke up to ....

On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 18:02:14 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 20:35:38 UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 22:04:33 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 16:48:30 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 08:20:04 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... about 6 inches of light flurries.

We got a bit more than that. Neighbour on corner was already around with
his snowblower and promises to be back to do our driveway to the street
after the plows have done their duty.

Why don’t you do the snow removal? Scared you will fall down? To cheap
to hire it done?

I want to but the neighbours insist. Who am I to stop them?
BTW..looked out the window and the guy on the corner was clearing my
driveway with his snowblower when the guy who owns the place just north
of him came up with his big Heavy Duty Ranch King truck and started to
plow a hard spot. It would be dangerous for me to get out between the
two of them with my scoop.

Maybe you should share your beer with them.

That sounds more like hot toddy or mulled wine weather.
I do see more sales on Moosehead and Molsons down here at this time of
year eh!

How about Keith's or Labatt? Guess we can't export too much culture.

I smuggled a Blue Light home from Canada the last time I was up there,
just because that was the name of my company.
When I got home I found out they sell it at Publix. (grocery store)
At least I have a bottle without the US recycle stuff on it.