Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Woke up to ....

Alex wrote:
Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 12:11:57 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
... about 6 inches of light flurries.

Better than me. Woke up to a call from “Microsoft technical support” a
little before 7am. Better than the 4:30am call a couple weeks ago.
Weather is clear and cold. 40 in the backyard. New fence people coming
today. Can not believe the prices. No inflation? 2 gates, and 160’ of
fence. $10,777.
Why can't you build your own fence? Not much chance you'd fall off it.

Major undertaking. Some things are better hiring experts. Besides, is
only $6000 to me. Neighbors toss in for their sections.

What kind of fence?

Board on board, redwood. With an 8’ gate, 3’ gate x 2. 6’ tall.