Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Woke up to ....

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 16:48:30 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 08:20:04 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... about 6 inches of light flurries.

We got a bit more than that. Neighbour on corner was already around with
his snowblower and promises to be back to do our driveway to the street
after the plows have done their duty.

Why don’t you do the snow removal? Scared you will fall down? To cheap
to hire it done?

I want to but the neighbours insist. Who am I to stop them?
BTW..looked out the window and the guy on the corner was clearing my
driveway with his snowblower when the guy who owns the place just north
of him came up with his big Heavy Duty Ranch King truck and started to
plow a hard spot. It would be dangerous for me to get out between the
two of them with my scoop.

Maybe you should share your beer with them.