Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default The Grammy ratings plummet...

On 1/29/18 1:13 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/29/2018 1:07 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:42:52 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

The Grammy Awards are right up there with the Stupor Bowl and Trump
formal speeches on the list of events I don't watch.

Motown was one of the clients of the agency I worked for in Detroit. We
handled special events planning and pr, but, sadly, not music and
artists.

Heh.Â* We are well aware of your lack of qualifications to comment on
football or the Superbowl.Â* You've stated many times you don't watch.

Now we can add your lack of qualifications to comment on the Grammy
Awards and of President Trump's various initiatives.Â* You acknowledge
that you don't bother to watch them either.

===

It has been said that ignorance is bliss but somehow 'Airree does not
seem all that blissful, perhaps haunted by a full parcel of past
misdeeds and torment.

Just cracks me up that although he considers himself somewhat as an
intellectual, Harry's opinions and conclusions about Trump seem to be
based on hearsay since he acknowledges he doesn't watch or listen to him.

Must be some kind of religious faith.

I read transcripts of Trump speeches and of course see a lot of what he
says as reported on the news afterwards. I don't like to watch him
live...he nauseates me.