Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default The Grammy ratings plummet...

On 1/29/2018 12:22 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/29/18 12:09 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:00:57 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

That’s what happens when you turn it into a political soapbox

https://www.google.com/amp/deadline....202272416/amp/

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tw...27909321940992

I think the network may also be overestimating the popularity of rap
music. My wife commented "what happened to the days when black people
used to sing the best songs"? I agree.
Now what passes as music is just a racist rant.
This from a guy who grew up with nothing but Motown on my turntable.

The Grammy Awards are right up there with the Stupor Bowl and Trump
formal speeches on the list of events I don't watch.

Motown was one of the clients of the agency I worked for in Detroit. We
handled special events planning and pr, but, sadly, not music and artists.

Heh. We are well aware of your lack of qualifications to comment on
football or the Superbowl. You've stated many times you don't watch.

Now we can add your lack of qualifications to comment on the Grammy
Awards and of President Trump's various initiatives. You acknowledge
that you don't bother to watch them either.