Flying Tadpole

Default Encore! Encore!

Peas be with _you_, Oz.

More years ago than I care to remember, we hosted the Region 2
Firefighting COmpetitions. The Station Officer was a baker by
trade, and we made and baked '000s of pasties for the hungry
crowds on the day. made a lot of Social Club and equipment money
on the day! The recipe was almost exactly Katysails'. AND to
stay awake at 3am before the competitions, one would take a slug
of the juice appearing from all those chopping vegetables.

(Alas, we were all so zonked we didn't win or place in any
event. Any fire would have been attended by crews of zombies.)

Flying Tadpole

Oz1 wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:11:59 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

....but we use turnips in them...no peas....

BbbYack!! Turnips?

Pasty Recipe...

Filling:
ground round (you choose how much)
dice up a bunch of carrots, turnips, and potato and mix with ground round, salt and pepper (needs a LOT) NOTE: There are NO
onions or garlic in pasties!!!!

turnips..yaack, and no peas!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.