Default This is really making sense

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 13:46:30 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/25/18 9:28 AM, amdx wrote:
On 1/25/2018 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:

7:39 AMKeyser Soze
I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

That’s ok. It ranks high enough to know the DNC has little integrity
and to me, at this venture that’s all that matters

Â*I can't figure out why anyone would want someone that can't figure out
how to get an ID should be able to vote.
Â*If you can't process the information required to get an ID, you can't
process information for an inform opinion.
Â*Please don't tell me about the hardship poor people having getting an
ID. It's bull****.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Mikek

Well, actually it isn't, especially in some Republican ruled states
where it has been made much more difficult and less convenient to get to
where you have to register.

That is one thing you can't blame Florida for. This is one of the
easiest states in the US for a person to vote. You never have to leave
your house and the mail in ballot is postage paid.