Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default This is really making sense

On 1/25/18 8:53 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/25/18 8:29 AM, Tim wrote:

5:44 AMKeyser Soze
On 1/25/18 1:18 AM, Tim wrote:
I'm beginning to understand after this last election cycle how corrupt the DNC really is. Anything is fair game to get ahead...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

No, you have no understanding. The entire GOP effort in this issue is
aimed only at reducing the ranks of voters. There's no widespread voter
fraud.

Looks like the GOP Is trying to tighten voter security where Ellison gable or not, the DNC will grab anyone to pull the lever.

I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

Your handlers are treating you like a mushroom. They keep you in
the dark and pile manure onto you.
Your educators did everything but teach you to think. Did you
sleep through the 60s?

Actually, I was studying and learning in the 1960s, while you were
asleep at your naveeee sinecure, preparing for your lifelong
intellectual stupor.