John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Now I am ****ed ...

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 19:14:03 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 17:38:10 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 17:03:00 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:13:33 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:32:25 -0500,
wrote:

Wild ones with tusks? They can be mean... last time I was in Tuscon, the locals warned me about the ones down there. They said to watch out, especially at night. You didn't want to surprise or corner them.

Mr Ed tried to **** one in the scrub. It was funny to watch and the
hog wasn't sure how to deal with it. In the end they ran away.

Mr. Ed's lucky he didn't get a nose bit off.

I was worried myself but they run hogs with dogs down here and they
were so interested in getting the hell out of there his love making
was cut short. He drove them out of the woods and when they saw us
they stopped. That was when Ed picked the pretty one and went full on
"squeal like a pig for me". It was only about 10 seconds but it was
certainly a thing to see.

I'll bet it was funny as hell. There are some youtube vids of dogs fighting groundhogs. Dogs won in
the ones I saw, but it wouldn't take much for a dog to get badly bitten.

Don't get confused, this was a 150-200 pound porker. They do still
bite tho.

Oh.