Default Bump stocks and trigger cranks

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:28:25 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/23/18 12:23 PM, wrote:

Don't get out much huh?
They have been around at least 50 years. I made one that clamps on the
trigger guard from a small motor I got from IBM with a cam on it. The
thing worked ok but I was not sure about the legality or usefulness so
I put it away. It may still be in my junk at my Ex's house if it
didn't get tossed. My biggest problem with it was the old Marlin SA
.22 rifle I had would not cycle as fast as the motor ran. It ended up
running erratically.

I had to look it up. Never heard of it. I'm "cheap" with blowing off
ammo, so the one time I fired a fully auto rifle was enough for me. I do
admire the rapid-fire skills of Jerry Miculek with revolvers, though.

I pretty much got my full auto fill when we had to shoot or throw over
the side 12,000 rounds of 50 cal. We also had a couple thousand rounds
of 30-06 in M1 clips. Most of them were just tossed but I did shoot a
hundred or so I suppose before the day was out, just demonstrating the
M1 to guys who had only seen them in the movies. Most of the guys shot
until the clip flew out and they were done.
The 50 was more popular but usually only for a half a can or so.
WE threw a bunch over the side. I did manage to get 100 rounds of .50
cal and a couple of bandoliers of 30-06 in my sea bag.
When I had the 10-22 my IBM/cop buddy shot it most of the times I had
it out of the safe. He provided the venue. I was mostly interested in
my M1A and the Ruger KP90.