Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Now I am ****ed ...

On 1/22/18 4:32 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 13:00:53 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I wouldn't presume to teach gun safety classes.

Why not? It probably would require you taking the class from that
dreaded NRA but in addition to teaching others, you might learn
something yourself. I had a couple of courses before I started doing
skeet training for IBM. The fact that we had available, sanctioned
training in the league went a long way toward IBM paying for our
league. NRA actually sent their T3 instructor out to the "rust bucket"
rip to do the courses.

Why not? Because I have no interest in teaching gun safety classes. Is
that a good enough reason for you?