Default Now I am ****ed ...

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 13:08:33 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:52:24 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:34:09 -0500, John H
wrote:

Minnesota, Harry. And mostly rabbits. Squirrels are harder'n hell to clean.

Just unrewarding for the amount of meat you get.

And it's usually tougher'n hell.

Kind of a crock pot thing ;-)
We were hunting on the Eastern shore and the guy who owned the farm
made a decent stew with some stuff we shot. It cooked all day tho. He
started it over a propane burner and cooked it over a Sterno can after
it got going.
This was off the grid camping. There was a house, such as it is but no
power, water or heat.
We did that 2 nights until I declared an emergency and took them all
to a motel, my treat. It ended up being dirt cheap since this was
basically inland of Ocean City in the winter.
I did the same thing to the "campers" in the keys. We figured out we
could rent a damned house for what we were paying for 3 camping slots
and all of the extra add ons they charged.