Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Dead Penguins

On 1/22/18 12:45 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/22/2018 12:27 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/22/18 12:05 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 08:43:11 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/22/18 12:38 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:56:47 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/21/18 6:42 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:23:26 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

******** Herring emailed me a few months ago. Filter caught it.
Dunno what
venom he was spewing in it.

I look at most of my Email. I don't have a problem sorting it in my
mind.

I filter out spam.Â* I consider Herring spam.

A person you address a half dozen times a day here in just too
overwhelming in your in box?

I like to keep racists out of my inbox. I check and empty the filters
every so often, and, of course, one can do that without reading the
messages. Oh, and I don't "address" Herring at all in here.

That's one and I have only read 2 notes so far today.

When is the last time you saw a post of mine either directly addressed
to Herring the Racist or in direct response to a post of his?Â* I
luckily don't even see any of Herring's posts unless someone else
whose posts I read requote him. My email is more restrictive.

You are just so awesome.

Personally, I am not afraid to read posts or reply to posts from people
who I don't agree with.Â* Only ones I am not interested in are the off
the wall, childish crap that people like Slammer or "No Name" posts.

Gee.Â* I even reply to your posts that are usually intended only to
insult someone.

Fear has nothing to do with it. It's Herring's racism I find annoying,
that and the fact that most of what he posts here is TDC. There are a
couple of others on that list for the same reason, and I don't read
posts from guy here who posts only old and tired and wordy jokes.