Default Dead Penguins

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:27:41 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I like to keep racists out of my inbox. I check and empty the filters
every so often, and, of course, one can do that without reading the
messages. Oh, and I don't "address" Herring at all in here.

That's one and I have only read 2 notes so far today.

When is the last time you saw a post of mine either directly addressed
to Herring the Racist or in direct response to a post of his? I luckily
don't even see any of Herring's posts unless someone else whose posts I
read requote him. My email is more restrictive.

That's 2