John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Disgusting Boating Accident

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 11:44:37 -0800 (PST), Erin Chatterson wrote:

On Wednesday, October 1, 2003 at 7:33:37 AM UTC-4, Jim Brinson wrote:
It is alleged that this "Boater" drove his boat while intoxicated into
the side of a cruiser. The accident killed a five year old passenger and
injured another.
Worse, instead of helping, this outstanding citizen swam to an nearby
island and hid while volunteers searched for him.
Here is the sickening story:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/poststa...8273305710.xml

I can read dates people. I am the mother of said child and yes almost 15 yrs later I still have no answers. Have not seen any marine reports, have never been told anything but lies. Is it to much to ask for some closure no matter how long it has been? Apparently

Have you checked with the Syracuse news folks? Here's a link:

http://www.syracuse.com/poststandard/

Seems like it would make more sense to go to the source of your news than to ask some folks in a
boating group about an event that happened fifteen years ago.