Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Well Harry?

On 1/19/18 10:59 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/19/2018 10:56 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/19/2018 10:42 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/19/2018 9:51 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 9:15:09 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/19/18 9:03 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
you can
shoot the little critter.

Wake upand pay attention to Richards post instead of blabbing
off like
a verbal jackhammer.

“Make it hurt”

There was nothing in Richard's post but a plea to support his
president
and party. The solution is theirs and is well-known. Too bad the
"Great
Dealmaker" is playing solitaire, eh?

Sometimes in dealmaking, you push back from the table and let the
other
side dangle while they hang themselves.* The Dems already have the
noose
around their own neck.

If the Dems shut down the gov, it will be readily apparent to
everyone
that it is on them.* Even the liberal MSM is already saying it.

It's already being referred to as "Schumer's Shutdown".

Right now it looks like it's going to happen.* Really no big deal
other
than for military planners, personnel and health insurance for some
children but the Dems are more interested in the welfare and interests
of hundreds of thousands of immigrants based on a lottery system and
chain immigration.

You sound more like ******** Trump every day.* Sad.

I'd rather sound more like Trump than I would Cryin' Chuck or Chocolate
Sundae Nancy.

How 'bout you?

Nope. I’m not a racist.

Neither is Trump.* Or I.** See?* You have more in common with the Donald
than you realized.

An awful lot of decent, knowledgeable people disagree with you about Trump.