Tim Tim is offline

Default Beethoven's 5th...

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:43:41 -0500, John H
===

Nice, hadn't listened to the 5th in a while, but always a musical
treat. It's also a reminder of how YouTube has become a massive
personal jukebox of sorts, and almost totally eliminated the need for
maintaing a big private music collection. I must have close to a
thousand CDs that haven't been listened to in years. Should I try to
sell them, along with my many hundreds of vinyl LPs that haven't been
out of the packing boxes for over 25 years? Is there a market for
that sort of thing? Right now they are going to waste, and I doubt if
my kids would want them. The grand children wouldn't even know what
they were.

---
http://www.avg.com

I have a collection of LPs which occasionally I’ll throw ion my turntable. But my prize is a large collection of some 300 + Bakelite 78s that I’ll listen to on the Victrola