True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Don't die in Nova Scotia

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 16:58:03 UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:23:47 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

That story was all over the local news yesterday.
When Mom dies about 6 years ago, they insisted that we have a viewing prior to cremation to avoid a mix up like the one out west at that time. Of course this meant paying the makeup artist and renting a coffin so I could go view and confirm that it was her.

What, if it wasn't her in the coffin she wouldn't be dead anymore?

The idea was to make sure the right body was going to cremation...and hopefully to get the correct ashes back. Plus of course to gouge as much as they can while they can.