John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Entertaining TV yesterday

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:59:35 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/17/2018 4:10 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 4:07 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:15:12 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Trump's cabinet appointees haven't even demonstrated basic competence,
let alone "smartness." There's no evidence available that Nielsen is
smart, learned, or competent. And yes, I believe she was ignorant about
Norway. There's no reason to believe otherwise.

I don't think we can trust your opinion on that. Do you really think a
person could even get out of the 6th grade and not know norwegians are
whiter than white?

In the Trump administration? Absolutely.

You really are a hoot ... but we're certainly getting our nickel's worth.

Here ... just in case you are ignorant of the person being discussed ...

a short bio:

http://www.security500.com/11-speaker-bios/32-kirstjen-nielsen-bio.html

The evidence she is 'smart, learned, and competent' was produced yesterday when she made the Dems
look like ignorant assholes.