justan justan is offline

Default Entertaining TV yesterday

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/17/18 7:13 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Feeling a bit under the weather, I watched more TV yesterday than I
should have.

Cory Booker's grandstanding performance, accusing Department of Homeland
Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen of being "complicit" in the damage
done by Trump's comments regarding immigration policies simply because
she said she didn't hear Trump's alleged words was a good one.

Booker waved his arms around, glaring at the Secretary, obviously trying
to intimidate her. Didn't work. She politely let him go through his
obviously rehearsed performance and then simply said, "I didn't hear him
say those words at the meeting".

Then, my old pal Richard Blumenthal of CT. This guy is a disgrace to
sit in the Senate. Tries to act so altruistic and honest. Same
blowhard who implied that he served in Vietnam in the Marine Corps when
actually he served in the reserves in charge of Toys for Tots. Never
left the USA. When finally called out on his claims he just said, "I
mis-spoke". Liar, liar, pants on fire.

But the best was the Navy Admiral doc who presented the results of
Trump's physical to the press and media. That was hilarious.
Laser-like questions like, "Does he wear dentures?"
The majority of the liberal media and press in attendance were having a
tough time with the results that Trump is both healthy and sane.
Funny as hell.

Booker, trying to intimidate Nielsen:

http://victorygirlsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/1060x600-a095d24896d2ff334f7bbac6cfe04051-1.jpg

Obviously, watching too much cable TV makes you hyperbolic.

The basic test of Trump's cognitive state does NOT indicate he is sane.
And I wonder how many people believe Trump only weighs 239 pounds. That
was funny.

How many folks believe you weigh only 350 lbs, eh Fat Harry?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/