Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Just Beautiful!

On 1/17/18 5:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/16/2018 9:21 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:32:59 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:22:53 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/16/18 5:12 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/16/2018 5:07 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/16/18 4:55 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/16/2018 4:34 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 4:09:24 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze
wrote:
On 1/16/18 2:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:21:07 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/16/18 12:13 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:57:39 -0500, John H

wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 17:37:48 -0500,
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:58:39 -0500, John H

wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice.Â* I understand that there are some people who can listen
to that
without thinking of Bo Derek.Â*Â* :-)

---
http://www.avg.com

Yup, I'se one. I didn't know Bo Derek was in a movie named
'Bolero' until just now. I'm wondering
where I was in 1984 when that came out. (I looked it up on You
Tube.) Hell, I was right here working
at the Army Personnel Center. Too damn busy to go to the
movies, I reckon.

The "Bolaro" reference was originally from the movie "10".

Ravel was never on my favorites list, and he dropped even
lower for
orchestrating and turning Modest Mussorgsky's lovely Pictures
at an
Exhibition into a bombastic Herring piece.Â*

===

Here's some Ravel that may be subtle enough for your delicate
sensibilities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYNlYMvFA5U

I'm familiar with Ravel's compositions. As far as I know, there
is no
requirement that I like or prefer the music of all composers of
serious
music, or even all the compositions of composers I do prefer.

One of the more bizarre peculiarities of this newsgroup is the
"demand"
for group think. Must be all the military experience here, eh?

No one demanded that you like that version.Â* In fact, you took a
shot at John because he did like it, and you didn't.Â* Your own
version of demanding group think.Â* It was normal, and expected,
that
you be an asshole about it, though.Â* Business as usual for you.

So true.Â* Harry has been like that for decades.Â* He has little
respect for what other people like or enjoy unless it happens to
shared by him,
which is very rare.

Most mentally stable people understand and accept that people have
different tastes and likes.

I stated I didn't like it. I don't give a **** whether you like it or
not. I don't like Herring's taste for overdone, overly bombastic
music.

Can you respect the fact that some find it enjoyable?Â*Â* Nope.Â* You
can't, because *you* don't like it.Â* That's the personality quirk that
is so consistent in you over the past 20 years.

Once again, I don't give a **** whether you (or anyone else) likes
it or
not. I don't dislike it because Herring likes it.

"I don't like Herring's taste for overdone, overly bombastic music."

Yeah, John has nothing to do with it.

He's having a hard time keeping his own bull**** straight.

Take note of what he said:

"I don't like Herring's taste for overdone, overly bombastic music."

He claims to be a master at using words, yet ..

Is it John's *taste* in music that Harry doesn't like or is it "overly
bombastic music" that he doesn't like?

Two different things.

Oh, joy...