Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Headlines

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/14/2018 5:04 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/14/18 2:29 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/14/18 7:49 AM, justan wrote:
Penelope Cruse and Selma Hyack acuese FatÂ* Harry Krause of having
Â*Â* impure thoughts and desires towards them. They are seeking
Â*Â* assignment of his Social Security checks to be split between
Â*Â* them. Fat Harry claims he is innocent.

I know you are an ignorant, uneducated slut, FloridaJim, but.

It is Penelope "Cruz", "Salma Hayek", and "accuse". The navy's standards
for intellectual acceptance back in your day must have
been...non-existent. If you had kids, they must have been embarrassed
when you showed up at Parent-Teacher meetings and spewed your trashy
talk.

Acuse is Spanish like the ladies in question. Thank you for
Â* providing the correct spelling of their names. I didn't mean to
Â* offend you.

The Spanish verb for "accuse" is "acusar"...you ignorant slut.Â* You
spelled that word acuese.

'ol Justin certainly gets under your skin. Funny.

Not at all. He is dumber than a post.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.