Default A candidate for Harry

On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 16:59:21 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Trump has ****ed or tried to **** everything that moves, and he
certainly is a traitor to this country, its Constitution, and its ideals.

Holy hyperbole batman.
I have not even heard the democrats say Trump gave the soviets
thousands of pages of top secret material and he really only seems to
only want to **** really hot women. (unlike Billy boy who sexually
harassed skanks and dreamed they were Marilyn Monroe)
I still would not be surprised to find out Trump didn't actually do
anything with "Stormy", as she claims but he did brag about it and the
story leaked (like his bragging to Billy Bush).