John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Generator Tech here ...

On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 20:06:21 -0500, Alex wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 7:38:49 PM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/3/2018 8:28 PM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 7:13:20 PM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Had to laugh. My neighbor has a Honda e-2000 exactly like mine that he
uses for camping. He saw me out earlier trying to get mine started but
left before I tried the hair dryer trick.

He called me a half hour ago to see if I ever got mine running.
I told him yes, and what I did.

He was psyc'd because he had discovered that his wouldn't start either.
He did the same trick with his wife's hair drying and after a few
minutes pulled the cord and his fired right up!

Now he thinks I am a small engine expert, which I am not.
When it dies, Ill be sure to ship my lawn mower to you...

Save the shipping costs. Hair dryers are cheap.

So are lawn mowers. LOL

Some starters are impossible to get at ANY price!

Persistance pays!