Default New tax code helps WalMart employees

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:37:09 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:26:38 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/13/2018 6:56 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

That right Fretwell. Amazing that even an ignorant **** like you
understands that. Tell us about unregulated healthcare insurance
companies, and how they're only beholden to stock holders. Feel
free to negotiate with the EMT when you have your next heart attack.

Jesus you guys are stoooopid.

Without any quote or context to your post, it's hard to reply
specifically but I am trying to remember if I've ever heard of an
instance when an EMT service refused to respond to an emergency and/or
transport someone to a hospital due to their insurance coverage (or lack
of).

Nope. I am 68 years old and I can't think of a single instance in my
adult life.

I've been hauled twice in the past couple years. Neither time was I asked about insurance until I
got to the hospital. Don't know where he gets his bull****. Reckon he and Harry read the same FPL
News.

Even in the ER they can ask you about insurance but they still have to
treat you, insurance or not. In DC a number of years ago a lot of the
hospitals simply closed their ERs because most of the people they were
treating could not or would not pay. I am not sure how that worked
out. I have been away from it for 35 years but my ex was a hospital
administrator in one of those hospitals.