justan justan is offline

Default Historical Reminiscing

John H Wrote in message:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

All I saw was a post about Fat Harry's money problems with the
feds years ago. Not much has changed since except he has turned
his focus to sullying Republicans in an effort to divert
attention from his checkered history. Our little Canadian buddie
seems to have swallowed Fat Harry's act. Hook Line and
Sinker!
-

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/